Sunday, February 17, 2008

My "New" ATG Gun


This is really my old ATG gun, however I decided since I was going to a meetup that I needed to do something to it so that I could tell it apart from everyone elses. First I started with alcohol inks in purple and it looked terrible. Then I decided to paint it pink. Well needless to say it is now a purple/pink marble color. I then used the SAB rub ons to decorate it and also a few rhinestones in the flowers and stickles in the handle...

If you noticed the lovely stand it was purchased from Molly-Mo on SCS. You can see her add here on ebay.... ATG Gun Holder

2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

I have been searching high and low for a pink ATG gun with no luck. I think I may take your idea and buy the red one and just paint it. LOL!

ElyBlair said...

Such a cool ATG holder! My ugly yellow one needs a little lift :)